Saturday 17 January 2015

Everyday Summary - Saturday


I realized that I haven't done a post like this for a little while, so I decided to do one today.

~Yesterday seemed like the best Friday ever! I did have a math quiz and had to submit a HUGE project for Social Studies... but other than that, it was a pretty good day.
In the after noon, I had my option class (which is wood shop *not my first choice*) and we just got to paint wooden tool boxes (that we had to construct) then we had to full out a killer workbook about how to draw blue prints. That was painful.
~On another more cheery note I have been absolutely loving night time. I don't know what it is, but something about turning on my fairy lights, crawling into a cozy bed and watching Netflix for hours, is just so relaxing. I literally watched two movies last night. That explains why I was up until 1 am and woke up at 10 am thinking it was 7:30 and time for school. haha.
~Right now I'm listening to Taylor Swift's 1989 album which I actually LOVE. At first I really thought that it was completely different and terrible compared to her usual country music (for those of you who don't know, I LOVE with a passion, country music) but I actually have gotten used to it. My current favourite songs are Wildest Dreams, New Romantics, Bad Blood and I Wish You Would (which I am currently listening to)
~Really loving curly hair right now.
~Currently reading Makeup and Beauty Blog and Essie Button



No comments:

Post a Comment