Wednesday 3 December 2014

Everyday Summary - Saturday



~The Basement is clean. This is the first time in months that I have been able to stand in the middle of the room and sit on a couch without having to move piles around everywhere. Everything is packed in boxes and was put in a truck today to go to a storage unit. Feels good. It's refreshing to have everything gone. I mean we still have it and all, but now we have room to actually move around our own house and breath a bit. This house we are currently living in has "zip" (no) storage space at all. We just had boxes literally pilled up in the middle of our family room (which is in the basement if there was any confusion why I said basement above and family room here) It just feels so much better to have a clean space to retreat to.
~In other (not so uplifting) news, I have been feeling pretty poorly lately. Along with the whole packing thing, I've also have some how messed up my sleep cycle. Going to bed from anywhere between 11pm and 3am and waking up around 10am. Along with that I have also had the flu (which was the leading cause of my messed up sleep cycle). I'm feeling better today but this entire week I've been in my bed, under the covers with aches, chills and the odd time of being sick. I have also had the worst headaches this week. That has all passed now though and I'm feeling much better.
~Last night I watched a movie called Atonement! This movie has to be one of my all time favourites. I have it on DVD and just found it yesterday rummaging through boxes. I knew I had to keep it within close proximity to myself and my DVD player and off course, had to watch it right away. I remembered it and knew I loved it but watching it last night confirmed that I truly love that movie. It's based off a book (so you know it has to be good) and has Keira Knightly, James McAvoy & Soairse Ronan in it. Really this movie has three of my favourite actors in it and a crazy, amazing storyline. 
~Currently reading a book called Let It Snow By John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle and watching a Television show called Life Unexpected on Netflix.


xxx

This was suppose to be posted on Saturday, but I had issues with the photographs, so this post was meant for the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment