Monday 23 March 2015

Caramilk Bars and Miserable Weather ~ Everyday Summary


I found this picture of a Caramilk bar. That's pretty much it.

~For pretty much that last month of my life I have not done anything exciting. Nothing thrilling or daring or blog worthy. I went shopping a few times. Got some summer clothes (post coming up for that soon). I went look in Sephora and I couldn't believe how expensive some of the products were. 
~I am currently on Spring Break which should mean spring and flowers and sunshine but the weather has been absolutely miserable here. I was pumping myself up for this time to be all festive and in the spring spirit but it's just disgusting outside. It's foggy and raining/snowing all time and for where I live this is odd. There is NO SUN, just a ceiling of grey. 
~A couple nights ago I went to a theatre production of King Lear with my dad. Really great  except for the fact the Shakespeare kills off all of his characters in every single one of his plays. SPOILER ALERT Everyone dies except for three characters. All in all, pretty good.
It was fun to spend a night out with my "pops". 
~With all the rain and lack of sunshine I have been able to do a lot of "Spring" cleaning. Dusting, cleaning out, getting ride of stuff. This time of the year is a really good time to take inventory of everything you have and either a) throw it out b) donate it or c) keep it.
Less is more.
~Currently loving Hannah Maggs (Youtube Channel and Blog). I have been reading and watching Hannah Maggs for over a year and still love both her channel and blog! 
Currently reading The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, the first book in the trilogy. The book is terrify and creepy but also so good.

Going to go read and try to enjoy (read: deal with) the rainy weather. Really wish I had that Caramilk bar right now.


~Girl With A Camera


No comments:

Post a Comment