Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Is On It's Way & Vlogmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

There is only one more day until December and Vlogmas starts! For those of you who don't know, Vlogmas is when youtubers blog every day of December up until the 25! I myself will not be doing Vlogmas but I will be doing something I like to call Vlogsprings. For about a week (10 days) my family and myself are going to be travelling down to California over the holidays. Last year I attempted at Vlogsprings but ended up not posting anything or even vlogging for the last few days. This year, since I have official started my youtube channel, I have a plan to completely clog everything over those 10 days or so.
I haven't yet decided wether or not I will be vlogging a bit of the week before but I'm just in school that entire week so nothing exciting will really be happening that I can vlog. 




This year I have really been liking the traditional Christmas decorations. Whites, greens, reds and browns is the colour scheme I'm going for this year. 
I found the pictures above on google images and immediately thought of what I want to do this year. I especially like the woven wood strands reindeer. They're so cute!
Sometime very soon I will be doing a christmas DIY post about how I'm decorating this Christmas and how to add your own touch to Christmas decorations.
I'm really excited for Christmas this year and I can't wait for December to start!

<3
See you soon. xxx

I also want to mention that throughout me writing this entire post auto correct has been very annoying when I write anything starting with vlog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment